(Last Updated On: April 5, 2018)
Information we collect
We may collect the following information depending on the app functions:
- To test device compatibility we collect information about your device model and/or OS version.
- To validate in-app purchases and/or promotional codes, the app collect personal information that can identify you, such as: device configured accounts and/or email addresses so your OS provider (Google/Apple/Microsoft) can validate your purchases..
- To ensure the operation of the apps, we can collect data about your connection status, device ID, access points or phones cells to which you are connected.
- To stop the audio from our apps when a call happens, we need access to your phone. Our apps will NOT make any call or store any phone number.
- In case the app has a shared function it will access your contacts.
- Is important to say that except the data you want to synchronize with other devices ALL OF THE INFORMATION THE APP COLLECT IS MANAGED LOCALLY AND IS NOT SENT TO ANY OF OUR SERVERS.
Exporting data to local files
Some of our apps have the ability to export user data to SD Card or internal storage files.
This option will be manually activated by the user.
In Android, other apps can access these files, so we recommend that you copy them to a safe location as soon as possible.
Exporting data to cloud files
Some of our apps has the ability to store trace logs on the sdcard to detect issues and malfunctions.
This option is disabled by default and must be manually activated by the user.
The transmission of the logs to the apps developers is done by email at the request of the user, who can check the data and files that will be sent before sending and/or cancel the shipment before it occurs.
Some of our apps have the ability to receive Push Notifications, to be able to do this we need to store your Device ID. This ID changes every time you uninstall and reinstall the app.
This option is enabled by user in a access request popup.
The user can disable this function when he wants and the device ID will be automatically deleted from our back end server.
If you contact us by email or using the form enabled on our website, you must keep in mind that we will store the information you provide, including your email address.
In no case we will share your email address and/or personal information to any person outside our support team and we will delete this data if you request it.
We use Google Analytics or Google Analytics for Firebase to analyze how the user interacts with the App in order to make it better. You can see Google Analytics privacy police in https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245?hl=en and Firebase in https://policies.google.com/privacy.
We use Google’s Admob and other trusted advertising vendors to provide advertising that helps us make a small profit from the time we spend developing the application.
You can read more about how Google treats your data here https://www.google.com/policies/privacy/.
Refunds policy for licenses acquired through apps stores
If you have acquired a license to use any of our products through an apps store (and specially the InApps of our apps purchased through the Google Play Store) and wish to request a refund, you must do so using the forms provided by said apps store.
If the apps store offers a maximum time to request the refund and that period has already passed, or if the store through which you purchased the product does not offer such possibility, please do not contact us to request it we can not revert this.
Any questions in respect of this policy should be sent using our contact page.